Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I ♥ Julian

   
   I was smitten the first time I laid eyes on Julian Rios. I saw him while watching an erotic video at my bestfriend's house. Though he didn't have any nude or erotic scenes on that film, his overflowing sex-appeal and manliness was undeniable. Soon, I found myself collecting pictures and videos of him through the years. I know for a fact that there are legions of Julian fanatics out there and I would like to share my Julian collection with them here. 

   Just recently, many hearts were broken when Julian announced that he will be retiring from the business and concentrate with his personal life. We will greatly miss him for sure but he left us tons of his works to fantasize and enjoy with. For me, he will always be the most desirable and hottest male star of the adult entertainment industry.

   The hotness that is Julian Rios after the jump.






Julian in action:



Sizzling pics:
























1 comment: