Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chocolate Cravings



   It's been a week since the holiday season and I still haven't recovered from my unrestrained food indulgence. I badly needed to stop my cravings or I'll be sorry for its consequences. Just the other day, I kept reminding myself to go easy on the calories but the more I get conscious of what I eat the more I get hungry and end up eating like crazy. Lately, I've been craving for chocolate ice cream...gosh, have mercy! Perhaps diverting my attention to something (or someone) else will do the trick. Good luck to me. 

   Here's another chocolaty treat for you. It's the luscious model Tyson Beckford from Bronx, New York. He first shot to fame via Toni Braxton's smash hit music video Unbreak My Heart as her love interest and later on became the face (and body) for Tommy Hilfiger.  




Smokin' hot pics after the jump. Indulge..


























No comments:

Post a Comment