Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hottie Aussie

   Hottie Aussie Nick Bracks is from Melbourne, Australia and is the son of former Victorian Premier Steve Bracks. Party boy Nick was in the spotlight for awhile for drunk driving and is now an up and coming model having graced several elite magazines and television shows such as GQ and Dancing With The Stars.

   The speed at which his modelling  career has begun to take off is a complete surprise to Bracks who has been focusing on completing his business degree and initially saw it as a side project that spiralled into a profession for him.

   ''I've never considered modelling as a career pathe until American Crew approached me to do a test shoot. It was after they decided to hire me as a model for the brand and helped to intorduce me to more opportunities in the industry. The whole experience has been amazing, to all of a sudden represent a renowned high-quality brand with products that have such a broad appeal and reputation.'' recalls Bracks.

   ''Like anything you do for the first time, there is always a bit of apprehension which is why I was surprised at how comfortable I was when I actually started. I think it is a great platform for me to develop and grow, not just as a model but as a person.''

   Well done Nick. Goodluck on your career and we'll surely be following your road to unprecedented success...and more juicy pics please.  Professional and personal pics of Nicky after the jump.





















credits: http://www.styleicons.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment