Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Days Before Bb. Pilipinas 2011


   Only a few days left and the Philippines will have its new set of queens. But as the judgment day comes near, a lot of the candidates are stepping up their game and really giving their 101% best for the crown. Recently, renowned photographer Raymond Saldaña released new set of Fadil-like photos of the girls and I was just blown away with the caliber of beauties in this batch. Some previously unpopular candidates stood-out in this photoshoot even outshining the heavy favorites. Here's the two best photos for me:


   It's really going to be one tough battle in the finals night and even if I have my own personal favorites, I believe that it's gonna be anybody's ballgame. The one who'll shine where it really matters most deserves to win. Just who that is? Tough luck! Let's just leave that task to the (hopefully) competent and able judges. Meanwhile, here's the rest of my 10 picks basing on the photoshoot:





The reigning queens:




The complete photos:







































Disqualified:



No comments:

Post a Comment