Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Italian Stallion


   Sylvester Stallone was one of my childhood celebrity crushes back in the day. I first saw a glimpse of him while watching Rambo at my neighbor's house. In that movie, he was John Rambo, a courageous soldier who specialized in very violent rescue and revenge missions. Instead of focusing on the film's action-filled scenes, my eyes and ears were glued on Sly's ripped muscles, sleepy eyes, and sexy bedroom voice. Then, I next saw him as Rocky Balboa, the boxer who overcame all odds to fight for love and glory. I used to envy his love interest on that film and imagined myself to be in her shoes. 

   The sexual fantasies came a few years later when I got hold of a magazine featuring Sly in all his naked glory, except for those silly stars they used to cover his private parts. Good thing I had a creative imagination at such a tender age (that's my special talent). When I found out that he once starred in an adult film before he became a huge Hollywood star, I went gaga looking for a copy of it. But I only found short clippings and few pictures of that film entitled ''Party At Kitty & Stud's'' which was later re-released as ''The Italian Stallion''.  It was only a few years later that I finally got hold of a substantial portion of that film and though I found the story quite weird, still it was a good find and I'm satisfied with the ''things'' that I've been longing to see...at last.  *giggles*


   Here's the video that I'm talking about. Warning, don't expect to see a stallion. *wink*



No comments:

Post a Comment