Saturday, May 21, 2011

Fame Monster

   Three years after saying his 15 minutes were up, Evan Marriott, the star of Joe Millionaire, has apparently given up living in the shadow of his fame. He’s now the owner of his own construction business in California. The very buff and handsome construction firm owner who helped bring in monster ratings for the Fox hit show says his brush with reality television fame has hardly been a bed of roses after the cameras stopped rolling. 

   "I went through a pretty bad depression and paranoia, even in recent years, because I was constantly under a microscope," Marriott said. "I would go to dinner and then read about what I ate the next day in the tabloids. It just kind of makes you look over your shoulder and say, 'Who's looking at me? Who's watching me?' " 

   Seems like our dear Evan couldn't handle all the attention hurled his way. These days, he's contented living in the sidelines with the comforts of his family and old pals. Adding to that, he's lost that stud physique we used to salivate over, but I still love him. Take a look at his before and after pics.


1 comment: